- 16,184 Posts
How to reorder data in the Health app for iPhone
The Health app for iPhone lets you track steps, distance, vitals, and other data that's important to you.
The main Dashboard in the Health app lets you get a quick look at sets of data without having to dig into any menus. If there's data you don't want in the Dashboard at all, you can easily remove it. However, if you just want to reorganize the order that data shows up, you can do that too!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 09:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 09:10 AM
- By Anthony Colletti in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:13 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2015, 07:30 AM