- 16,178 Posts
Adobe brings three of its Creative Cloud apps to the Apple Watch
Adobe has announced that three of their iPhone apps are now available on the Apple Watch.
Adobe's apps for the Apple Watch cover a broad range of Adobe's products. The apps include Adobe's Behance social network, Color CC, and the Creative Cloud app.
On the watch, Behance will let you view your Inbox, My Work, and Nearby sections, as well as notifications. It has a Glance for your daily stats, and control AirPlay presentations. You can also use Handoff to your phone from almost any watch task.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-06-2016, 04:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 01:16 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2015, 12:30 PM