- 16,212 Posts
Twitter makes policy changes to help combat abusive users
Twitter has announced some changes in its policies, along with some revised enforcement options, designed to combat the abusive users of its social network.
The changes include expanding the definitions of Twitter's violent threats policy, along with more options for the company's service team to lock out accounts.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kenzmom in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 97Last Post: 04-23-2015, 08:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2015, 11:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:55 AM