- 16,233 Posts
How to get gigabytes back from Steam
Have you used Valve's popular Steam service to install and play games on your Mac?
If so, you may be wasting a lot of hard drive space. Steam makes it easy to download and play great Mac games. Steam hides your downloaded games, though, which makes it easy to waste dozens or hundreds of GB of hard drive space. Here's how to reclaim it.
I just ran DaisyDisk on my Mac and discovered that I have more than 100 GB of files dedicated to Steam. I don't play most of those games. Can I just delete them?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By pkcable in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2015, 11:55 PM
- By thomasmarecco in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2015, 08:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2015, 07:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2015, 07:12 AM