- 16,183 Posts
Why I'm going with the 42mm Apple Watch
The Apple Watch comes in two sizes: 38 and 42mm. I'm going big. Here's why.
If you haven't seen an Apple Watch in person, you're missing out. Aluminum Sport, stainless steel Watch, or gold or rose gold Edition, they're all built spectacularly well — this isn't your other vendor's smartwatch. They're also, regardless of whether you go 38mm or 42mm, quite moderately sized. The small isn't too small and the big isn't too big. That means most people will have a choice as to which size they want to get. I found myself in just that position and, ultimately, here's why I decided to go big.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By crazy_kopite in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 14Last Post: 05-04-2015, 11:48 PM
- By ST1NG3R in forum Apple WatchReplies: 148Last Post: 04-30-2015, 07:45 PM
- By Bifurcated in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2015, 12:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2015, 11:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2015, 03:40 AM