- 16,245 Posts
How to assign Force Click on OS X
For now there's only one way to assign Force Click actions on your Mac, and only one kind of action to assign.
Sure, that makes un-assigning Force Click the same as disabling it, but Force Touch and Force Click are brand new and Apple has only just begun experimenting with them. No doubt other functionality, and third party app implementations, will follow.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gfederline9 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2015, 02:46 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 07:12 PM