- 16,173 Posts
How to enable or disable Force Click on OS X
Force Click lets you perform a "deeper"-feeling secondary trackpad click to initiate additional actions.
With a Force Click, you can do everything from bringing up Quick Look to Look Up, preview maps and websites, and more. If you like the way it works and feels, it's on by default and you can leave it that way. If you'd rather turn it off, however, and use your Force Touch trackpad more like a traditional trackpad, you can easily do that too. And if you later change your mind, you can turn it right back on.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By gfederline9 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2015, 02:46 PM
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 04-22-2015, 07:27 PM
- By Jsince80 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 05:00 PM