- 16,201 Posts
How to let App Store apps access the Health app for iPhone
Apple's Health app for iPhone can track all kinds of fitness and medical related data, and from a variety of apps.
To allow Health to collect the data from App Store apps, however, you'll need to grant those apps permission to read and/or write to Health. That way, Health can keep your information absolutely private and in silos if that's what you want, but it can also act as a central repository and exchange for all your data. So, if you switch between fitness trackers, smartwatches, or apps, you don't have to start over from scratch each time. All your data goes with you.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By shockjay in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 04-22-2015, 10:19 AM
- By putney1477 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2015, 08:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 01:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 01:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 12:40 PM