- 16,185 Posts
How to set your desktop picture in Photos for OS X
Want to rock a photo from your library on your desktop? Photos for OS X makes it easy.
Photos for OS X may look very different from Aperture or iPhoto, but it still offers many of the same features —*including a quick way to set a photo as your desktop picture. It's great for those moments when you come across the perfect picture and instantly know you want it as your wallpaper.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kch50428 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2015, 10:35 AM
- By Shahzad Ghani in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 02:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 09:32 AM