- 16,242 Posts
How to replace a broken iPhone 5c screen in under 10 minutes
Shattered your iPhone 5c screen? We can help you replace it in under 10 minutes!
It's never a good day when you drop your iPhone and realize the screen has broken. Luckily, the iPhone 5c is one of the easier iPhone DIY repairs when it comes to screen replacements. We showed you a while back how to replace a busted iPhone 5c display. Since then one of our favorite parts suppliers, eTech Parts, has made this particular repair even easier by offering displays that come with small parts already pre-installed. That means there's nothing to transfer. Just replace the front assembly and you're done, making this an easy repair, even for beginners!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2015, 03:03 PM
- By gman53 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2015, 10:44 PM
- By mtlscream in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:48 AM
- By linus990 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2015, 08:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2015, 06:48 AM