- 16,194 Posts
Apple watch try-ons: Delight and accessibility
My son, conspiring with my daughter, pre-ordered an Apple Watch for me on my birthday the night Apple first made them available.
I went for the 42mm Space Gray aluminum Apple Watch Sport with the Black Sport band. I'm not as young as I once was, nor is my eyesight as good, and I wanted the screen size I could more easily see and touch. When it came to additional bands, however, I was less certain about what I wanted. So I booked a try-on appointment at my local Apple Store. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I should have been — it was an amazing experience.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:30 AM