- 16,240 Posts
Why I'm going with the 38mm Apple Watch
The Apple Watch comes in two sizes: 38 and 42mm. I'm going small. Here's why.
Apple's smartwatch is a beautiful piece of hardware, whether you're looking at it in aluminum, steel, or gold. It has some depth to it, like most first-generation products are wont to do, but it carries it off with class —*looking more like an original iPhone than a boxy prototype.
And best of all, it's one of few smartwatches to come in different sizes. As someone who had the Moto 360 overflowing atop her wrist, I appreciate that the design team at Apple recognizes a key point about watch fittings: They need to be just as comfortable as — if not more than — they are functional.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By mtmouse in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2015, 02:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2015, 08:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 07:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2015, 06:52 AM