Leaked internal memo details Google's response to potential EU antitrust charges
An internal Google memo that details the search giant's response to potential antitrust charges from the EU has leaked today.
Following a report from earlier today that the European Commission is set to bring formal antitrust charges against Google, Re/code has reportedly obtained an internal memo sent out to all Google employees in which the company says it believes it has a good case and points to strong competition from the likes of Microsoft, Yahoo, and Amazon.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By traybo in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2015, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 01:19 PM