American Express and Jawbone may team up for wearable payment service
A new report says that American Express will announce a partnership sometime later this week that will allow those credit card owners to pay for items by using a future product from Jawbone.
The report from The Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed sources, says that this payment setup for the future Jawbone wearable device will work with retailers that have NFC-based check-out terminals in place
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:28 PM
- By pkcable in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:40 AM
- By dnoph in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 10:16 AM