- 16,178 Posts
Here's what the Apple Watch Sport looks like with a Milanese Loop
You may not be able to buy the Sport paired with a non-Sport band, but it still looks great as an accessory.
After a weekend of travel, I finally got a chance to visit the Apple Store to "officially" try on the Apple Watch. Despite having already placed my preorder —*a 38mm Sport with White Sport Band, along with a separate Milanese Loop —*I came prepared with a list of watches I wanted to try, just to try them.
In addition to trying on a variety of preset Watch/band combos, the in-store specialists let me actually swap out a few 38mm Watch bands on the 38mm Sport body. Here's how the Milanese looks on the Sport, along with a few other in-store comparisons (and a quick Siri test).
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 46Last Post: 04-15-2015, 10:37 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum Apple WatchReplies: 18Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:02 AM
- By metllicamilitia in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2015, 09:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2015, 06:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2015, 03:22 AM