- 16,194 Posts
New report says Apple is taking a 15% cut of subscriptions on Apple TV apps
A new report says that any subscriptions to video services made via Apple TV results in just 15% of those revenues going back to Apple.
While Apple normally takes 30% of revenues from monthly subscriptions that come from the iOS App Store, any paid sign-ups that come via Apple TV for apps like HBO Now, Netflix, and Hulu Plus have the reduced 15% fee.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-13-2015, 03:40 PM #2
- By Chris Koontz1 in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:13 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2015, 02:12 PM