- 16,242 Posts
iOS is safe, it's 'security advertorials' that are malware
Another day, another CEO from a "security software" company pens a "guest editorial" saying Apple needs to open up to — guess what? — "security software".
Just like the last time, the premise is self-serving, the headline spit-take inducing, and it's absolutely not worth rewarding negative attention seeking with attention. But because every time something like this posted, we get contacted by concerned readers, some of the fear-mongering needs to once again be addressed.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-12-2015, 08:15 AM #2
- 04-12-2015, 08:54 AM #3
- 04-12-2015, 09:02 AM #4
- By knotsure in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2015, 03:58 PM
- By panjwani in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 04-13-2015, 07:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2015, 10:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2015, 07:15 PM