- 16,184 Posts
Apple Watch retail experience
Starting today you can make an appointment at your local Apple Retail Store, or simply drop by, and try on an Apple Watch.
Orders are online only for now, but the idea of the Apple Watch try-ons is to help you decide what you want to order online — or if you want to order anything at all. It's a way to get some eyes- and hands-on time with the hardware and software, so you can see the cases, feel the bands, experience the interface and interactions, and get as much of the Apple Watch experience as possible short of owning one.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iEd in forum Apple Watch AccessoriesReplies: 28Last Post: 07-23-2015, 01:12 AM
- By jean15paul in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2015, 12:11 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2015, 01:13 AM
- By gfederline9 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-10-2015, 08:02 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:23 PM