Apple has spent $38 million on Apple Watch TV spots in the last month
According to a new report out of Reuters, Apple has spared no expense in advertising the Apple Watch ahead of launch, spending $38 million on TV spots over just the last month.
For that money, the Apple Watch commercial has been aired over 300 times, with a large chunk of those spots occurring in primetime spots.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:04 PM
- By blasted11 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:37 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:13 PM