Jawbone to begin shipping UP3 on April 20, revises water resistance expectations
Jawbone has announced today that its UP3 fitness tracker will finally begin shipping to pre-order customers in the US on April 20.
Though the UP3 was originally announced in November of last year, pre-order customers have been left waiting several months for the fitness tracker to ship. In a blog post today, Jawbone explained that the delay was mainly caused by issues with achieving consistent water resistance levels during manufacturing.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2015, 03:06 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 12:04 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:09 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2015, 06:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 05:30 PM