- 16,172 Posts
How to view your FaceTime call history on iPhone and iPad
Ever received a FaceTime call, dismissed the notification, and then forgot the email or phone number?
Not every email and phone number we communicate with is always stored in our address books. That's why features like call history are so important. If you use FaceTime audio and video regularly, you're already aware that people can use both emails and phone numbers, adding even more contact information to the mix. For this reason, you can easily access a history that only shows FaceTime activity, instead of it being combined with your regular call history.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 10:11 AM
- By BojanK in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:42 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 09:25 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:51 PM