- 16,237 Posts
Touch ID not working for you post iOS 8.3? Here's the fix!
A few of you have written in to say Touch ID isn't working to authorize iTunes or App Store purchases, and/or for third party apps, following the iOS 8.3 update.
We've not been able to duplicate the problem on any of our devices, but after helping several people, we have come across what looks to be a working Touch ID fix for those affected. Best of all, it's a simple one!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 12Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:34 AM
- By blasted11 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2015, 07:51 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2015, 04:37 PM
- By qtrim in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2015, 04:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:00 PM