- 16,182 Posts
How to rotate, crop, and straighten pictures in Photos for OS X
When you don't have time to carefully line up and perfectly frame every photo, you just need to shoot first and fix it in post later.
That's where straightening and cropping come in. Whether the horizon or a building looks oddly angled, or extra people or space are stealing focus from your subjects, Photos for OS X has just exactly those tools to help you line up what you want and cut out what you don't, so that even if you didn't frame the perfect photo, you can still end up with it. Also, if you need to rotate or flip a picture, you can do that too!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 15Last Post: 04-10-2015, 07:05 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:45 PM
- By Premium1 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2015, 03:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2015, 11:12 AM