- 16,237 Posts
Review: Photos for OS X takes the stress out of photo management
After almost a year of teasing, developer releases, and public betas, Photos for OS X is here and ready for action.
Like the iMovie, Final Cut, and iWork re-imaginings before it, Photos for OS X has taken the bones of iPhoto and Aperture to create an entirely new photo management program.
There are feature echoes here and there from its two predecessors, but Photos is an entirely new beast: new design, new editing workflow, and an all-new way of syncing your images from device to device in iCloud Photo Library.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dpham00 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 04-14-2015, 12:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 02:54 PM
- By SleepyTheDon in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:12 AM