- 16,185 Posts
Garmin vivoactive fitness tracker review
Garmin's vivoactive offers built-in GPS, up to three weeks battery life, and custom apps for the sports you enjoy most.
You can take the vivoactive wherever you go, including swimming and in the shower. Wear it to bed and the vivoactive will also monitor and track your sleep quality. With custom apps, great battery life, lots of color options, and much more, there's a lot to like about the Garmin vivoactive. I've been using the vivoactive for a few weeks now and while I'm mostly impressed, with a price tag of $250, it's definitely not the fitness tracker for everyone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Evilguppy in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2015, 10:18 PM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2015, 04:17 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2015, 12:51 AM