A huge Apple Watch window display is coming to your local Apple Store
Apple storefronts will soon be filled with an array of LED circles for the Apple Watch launch.
The new displays for the Apple Watch launch will be going up on Friday, April 10 — the same day that in-store try-on appointments and Apple Watch pre-orders begin. The hexagonal grid of circles is meant to evoke the circular icons and grid layout of the Apple Watch app launcher.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Microcosmos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2015, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2015, 07:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2015, 08:22 AM
- By Michelle Ramirez2 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2015, 07:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 08:25 PM