- 16,185 Posts
Apple will start accepting Apple Watch try-on appointments on April 10
Apple Watch in-store previews are starting on April 10, and that's the first day you'll be able to make a reservation to try one on too.
Pre-orders for the Apple Watch are scheduled to begin on April 10. So are in-store previews and try-ons so you can get a feel for what it's like before you plop down $349 to $17,000 for an Apple Watch. Taking of reservations for those try-on appointments? Also starting on April 10.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 04-04-2015, 12:53 PM #2
- By Karenkcoulter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2015, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 04:38 PM
- By gdstudiogame in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-04-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 08:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2015, 01:03 AM