- 16,246 Posts
For Samsung, turns out Karma's a 'bendgate'
"Bendgate" was last year's largely manufactured media crisis —*you know, the negative attention grab that always seems to come up any time Apple launches a new iPhone.
Six months later and it's recognized now as the theater some of us saw it for back then. Indeed, my own iPhone 6 Plus, bought at launch day and kept in my front pocket almost constantly ever since, remains as flat and solid as a board. That didn't stop some of Apple's competitors from jumping on the hype in hopes of scoring some cheap attention of their own.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By wellsmanfu in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 48Last Post: 05-17-2015, 04:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-06-2015, 06:05 AM
- By koi boy in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2015, 01:48 PM