- 16,218 Posts
How to stop Facebook from making your iPhone run like crap
If I had to name one App Store app that can negatively affect the performance of your iPhone, it's Facebook.
Not only can it eat tremendous amounts of storage, some of the things it does in the background also seem to chew through battery, and make your iPhone run like crap in general. It's an issue countless friends and family members run into over and over again. From freezing issues to out of storage messages to constant battery drain, Facebook almost always seems to be the culprit.
So in this very special edition of iOS Help, we're going to take a look at why Facebook makes your iPhone do strange things as well as what you can do to keep it in check.
This how-to is part of our iOS Help feature, where every week I try and help you fix the problems you're having with your iPhones and iPads. If you have a question or need help with something iOS related that you just can't figure out, I encourage you to drop a question in our iMore forums, no registration required, or send me an email at email@example.com
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:53 AM
- By nickv15 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2015, 07:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 05:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 04:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2015, 04:22 AM