- 16,205 Posts
The Apple Watch will get little regulation from the FDA on health uses
The Apple Watch is not going to be highly regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in terms of its health uses.
According to a report from Bloomberg, the FDA's Bakul Patel says the agency won't be jumping in to issue rules on how Apple's wearable device can be used by health companies.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ceucaca in forum iCloudReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2015, 03:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2015, 01:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 09:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2015, 09:12 AM