- 16,194 Posts
Tim Cook: 'Religious Freedom' laws are pro-discrimination
Tim Cook has taken a public stand against legislation like Indiana's new Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Cook penned an editorial that appeared on the Washington Post Web site in which he called such legislation "something very dangerous" happening in states across the country.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2015, 04:29 PM
- By gdstudiogame in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2015, 12:41 PM
- By dannynewman in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2015, 07:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2015, 07:56 AM