- 16,237 Posts
New flash storage tech promises tenfold capacity increase
A new breakthrough promises much better solid state disk (SSD) storage capacity. Could future a MacBook sport multiple terabytes of storage?
Both Intel and Micron have announced the development of 3D NAND, a new form of computer storage that promises dramatically increased density compared to the flash storage found in today's Macs.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sethjk in forum iCloudReplies: 9Last Post: 04-09-2015, 09:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2015, 09:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2015, 05:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2015, 05:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:51 PM