What would you change about iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus?
If Apple sticks to pattern, we've got a similarly designed iPhones 6s coming our way this year, and a redesigned iPhones 7 coming our way next.
It's been six months since the launch of the current generation iPhones, so it seems like as good a time as any to start dreaming about the next. From 2007 to now we've gone from 3.5 to 5.5 inches, 480x320 to 1920x1080, EDGE to LTE-Advanced, dumb mics and buttons to Siri and Touch ID, and much, much more. Where could we go next?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Drummer Ben in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-14-2016, 10:58 PM
- By grosssmutttr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 65Last Post: 10-21-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2015, 08:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2015, 07:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2015, 04:12 AM