- 16,185 Posts
iPhone or iPad freezing when you delete apps? Here's the work-around!
You touch and hold an icon to put your iPhone or iPad into jiggly mode, tap the X button to delete an app, and then... nothing.
Literally nothing. Everything just freezes up and seems to hang for a while. Eventually the confirm delete dialog box pops up, but it takes way longer than it should. Instead of letting you quickly delete an app and get on with using your device, it just feels like everything is locked up and you're stuck. If you're experiencing this problem on iOS 8 here's the good news — there is a workaround, and we're tacking it on this week's iOS Help.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-26-2015, 09:33 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2015, 11:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2015, 07:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2015, 03:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2015, 12:12 AM