- 16,177 Posts
The Fitbit mobile app now lets you sync multiple trackers to your account
File this one under first-world problems but if you are like us and own multiple Fitbit trackers (collect them all!) you no longer have to decide which to wear. In a backend update, Fitbit has thrown the switch to let users synchronize multiple Fitbit Trackers to their account through the mobile app.
Previously, if you owned the more rugged and full-featured Surge and the leaner Charge HR, you would have to pair only one to your account. The other device would essentially be kicked out from tracking until you repaired it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 03:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:51 PM