How the Apple Watch will be your personal trainer
Information broker. Health tracker. Digital wallet. Communicator. Remote Control. It's all one product. It's the Apple Watch.
Each of those features —*individually or in combination — appeal to different people. For some, the ability to track activity and heart rate to measure walking, running, and stair climbing; to log rowing machines and exercise bikes; and to be not only reminded to stand up and move around, but rewarded for it: This will all be especially compelling. In that role, the Apple Watch can not only help quantify our lives; it can become a virtual personal trainer.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By clayton006 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2015, 08:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:12 AM