- 16,185 Posts
Overcoming video game addiction in children
Video games are great. I love them. I podcast about them. But when it comes to my children, my husband and I have a strict system to help them maintain balance and learn moderation.
How your child or children react to playing video games can vary. It's an intense experience and while some will do just fine and exhibit minimal behavioral changes, others will present with diminished focus, rudeness, or a loss of emotional control. The latter is something I saw in my own children, and something I knew I had to help them learn to overcome.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By aatanasoff in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2015, 04:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2015, 11:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2015, 10:22 AM