- 16,177 Posts
- 03-24-2015, 04:18 PM #2
Owner of Three UK will purchase O2 for £10.25 billion
Sure this will happen. No one use O2. Most terrible operator. I was O2 user two years 2009 - 2011. Support was terrible, bad network coverage, even 3G is slow including 4G as well. My work mate has iPhone 6 on O2. We tested O2 4G speed. So download speed was 4.32 and upload was 3.76. EE is more better than O2.
My friends starts to switch to EE as well. Three is ok great offers but network coverage isnt good in Sittingbourne as well. My sister has Three network and it is really often difficult to call my sister.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:46 PM
- By garyf33 in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2015, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2015, 10:22 AM