- 16,238 Posts
How to view all the songs you've identified with Siri
Ever identified a song with Siri and then forgotten what the name was?
If you do several songs in a row, or it's been a while since you identified the song, it can be tough to remember. Luckily, when you ask Siri to identify a song, it keeps a record. In fact, it keeps an entire list right in iTunes. So, if you later decide you want to buy the song, or listen to it in your favorite music streaming app, all you have to do is know where to look!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By cpolism in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2015, 10:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 04:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 03:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2015, 02:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 02:20 PM