- 16,175 Posts
Apple says 'Becoming Steve Jobs' reflects 'the Steve we knew'
It took 18 months to for authors Brent Schlender and Rick Tetzeli to get Apple executives on board with their new biography, Becoming Steve Jobs.
The book explores the personal and professional evolution of the late Steve Jobs. Drawing Schlender's 25 years of reporting on Jobs, the book also features several interviews with Apple executives, including Jony Ive and Tim Cook.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sefenrjh in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2015, 08:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 01:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2015, 07:40 AM