- 16,244 Posts
How to fix 'iTunes Store not available' error on Apple TV
Apple TV has a problem with errors. It gives them when they don't really exist. Luckily, once you know the system is broken, you can work around it.
One of the biggest things that complicates Apple TV — and iTunes in general —*is the content delivery networks that serve up all the movies, TV shows, music, apps, and podcasts. Which individual server has what and when can lead to search results not populating and purchased content not showing as available. It can even lead to the dreaded 'iTunes Store not available' for some TV shows when it's perfectly available for others. Here's how to fix it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By optiguy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-28-2015, 12:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 02:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 02:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 01:33 PM