Which Apple Watch Edition should you get?
Golds rose and yellow, bands white and black, buckles pink and red and blue — even the special Apple Watch Edition offers a variety of choices.
There may not be the range of band styles enjoyed by the Apple Watch, or the range of colors available in the Apple Sport collection, but the Apple Watch Edition does have unique bands carefully paired in distinct, and distinctly elegant, combinations. There are bands with pins for those who are active and athletic, and there are buckles both modern and classic for those who want take it out on the town. Colors range from traditional black to deep blue to soft pink to bright red, allowing for both understatement and making a statement. If you're having trouble deciding, here's some help!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 04-30-2015, 02:29 AM
- By david9962000 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2015, 09:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2015, 12:01 AM