- 16,185 Posts
Forget Apple fanboys, Apple doomsayers are the true cult
Stop me if you've heard this one: Apple is just like a relig—
Yeah, you've heard it. Apple is just like a religion. And its customers are acolytes, steeped in the heady lore of the Church of Jobs blah blah blah. For certain pundits and commentators, this explains away everything they don't understand about Apple. Why it does so fabulously well, why its customers are so loyal, why the company is able to charge more for its devices... it explains everything!
A little too neatly.
See, if I could add an addendum to Occam's Razor it would go like this: The simplest explanation is usually the right one... unless it involves magic. Frankly, I think that it's much more valid to apply this argument to Apple's critics than its supporters.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 03-20-2015, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Forget Apple fanboys, Apple doomsayers are the true cult
I guess it's my tired old eyes, but the low contrast text on the blogs has gotten too difficult for me to read. I see this fad of low contrast everywhere and hate it. Is there a problem using dark ink? @rene, not everyone has 20/20 vision. I'll be glad when the "in" thing changes back to a higher contrast. Dark themes are wonderful.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 4Last Post: 03-20-2015, 10:36 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2015, 08:12 AM