Mac Switcher: Can my Windows Phone work with my Mac?
Just because you've bought a Mac doesn't mean you have to buy an iPhone too. Here's how to get your Windows Phone and your Mac working together.
Windows Phone runs a distant third behind iOS and Android in terms of U.S. marketshare, but Windows Phone isn't something to ignore. A lot of Windows Phone handsets are inexpensive and work quite well. The appellation "Windows Phone" may give you a sense that such a device is not to be used with a Mac. But they can coexist quite happily.
"I just got my first Mac but I'm still using a Windows phone. Do I have to buy an iPhone if I want to sync data and listen to music from my Mac?"
The short answer is no, you don't need an iPhone. You might need some additional software, but the good news is that it's free.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 10:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 10:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:30 AM