- 16,245 Posts
Fitbit Charge HR fitness tracker review
When it comes down to it, the Charge HR is currently the best wrist worn fitness tracker in Fitbit's current lineup.
The Charge HR by Fitbit counts your steps, tracks calories, monitors your heart rate, and pairs right with the Fitbit app to give you an overview of your activity each day. It also features a small display that shows you current stats and call and text notifications without having to pick up your phone. It might not boast all the features its older sibling the Fitbit Surge does, but it's still a better option for most people. Here's why...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By EmceeGeek in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2015, 01:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2015, 08:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:31 PM