- 16,194 Posts
How to set up two-step authentication for Google and Gmail
Don't lose your Google info or Gmail archives to a password hack. Set up two-step authentication to protect your most important assets.
When it comes to data you want secured, your email accounts are probably close to the top of the list. Though email is technically an unencrypted medium, the average hacker might not go to too much trouble to grab a single message —*but they'd love a peek at your history full of password resets, not to mention getting potential access to your bank accounts or other private information.
Strong passwords can help, but to be as secure as possible, you want to enable two-step authentication.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2015, 10:25 AM
- By iphonevm in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2015, 03:05 AM
- By EchoOne30 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2015, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 01:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 01:12 PM