- 16,183 Posts
How to see unconfirmed calendar events in Calendar for iPhone and iPad
By default, the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad won't show events you haven't confirmed on your calendar view. If you don't like this behavior and would like to see all events —*declined or not — in all calendar views on your iPhone or iPad, all you've got to do is change a setting. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-03-2015, 08:46 AM #2iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: How to see unconfirmed calendar events in Calendar for iPhone and iPad
how i can see ALL written calendar events and schduled meetinigs as also a reminder in calendar?
now I always when I to CALENDAR and I press a MAGNIFYING GLASS for search, I always need to put a letter inside,
for example if I put M, it show me all events in past and in future with letter M inside.
but I dont want to go all letter through, because without any letter it dont show nothing.
what I have to write inside that he show ALL events at once?
- 09-03-2015, 10:25 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2015, 04:20 PM
- By jlb21 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 11:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2015, 09:30 AM