- 16,185 Posts
Apple and the origins of USB-C
The new MacBook sheds MagSafe connectors, ThunderBolt ports, and traditional USB, for a single, all-new, USB-C type plug that can provide power, data, video, and more. While it may have seemed like it came out of nowhere, it really came out of the continued drive to make computers simpler and saner for as many people as possible.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By thebart in forum Apple WatchReplies: 58Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2015, 02:59 PM
- By pappy53 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 08:29 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2015, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 08:27 PM