- 16,211 Posts
Apple Watch as a filter for what's really important
I had the pleasure of sitting next to Clayton Morris during the Apple event last Monday and chatting with him about it for a couple of hours afterwards. Clayton has a real ability to explain technology to the mainstream. It's what makes him a powerful voice for consumer electronics on TV. So, when he talks about why he's getting an Apple Watch, it makes for a fascinating read.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By thebart in forum Apple WatchReplies: 58Last Post: 04-12-2015, 09:51 PM
- By Bifurcated in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2015, 07:54 PM
- By zerog46 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2015, 03:24 AM
- By jclif in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2015, 10:13 AM
- By pappy53 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2015, 08:29 AM