Breitling also has an expensive watch that'll connect to your iPhone
Apple isn't the only company making an expensive watch to connect to your iPhone, as luxury watch maker, Breitling, is getting in on the act, too. The B55 Connected is the watch makers first attempts at a connected watch, and while it's not going to be able to call you an Uber or provide your airline boarding card, it will keep some of its features in sync with a companion app on your phone.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Mani Kandan13 in forum MacBook AirReplies: 12Last Post: 05-05-2015, 10:51 AM
- By Peach1 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 60Last Post: 03-31-2015, 06:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2015, 04:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2015, 10:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2015, 09:22 AM